Friday, March 1, 2013




One year ago my husband and i bought a house. A first for both of us. We converted the best rooms into studio space. I decided i would document  the various ways i work, the process and the projects as they come, with photography. The following video is a years worth of photos from my studio.
  I am trying to decide what to title this collection of pieces. Maybe something short like "Scraps" or  "Tiki Town" or perhaps something longer like, "The Incredibly Strange Drawings That Came To Life And Became Mixed Up Collages". The last one would be an homage to the great B movie director, Cash Flag aka Ray Dennis Steckler, who i studied with at The University of Las Vegas, Nevada. He even put me in one of his films! Tiki Town may be a better title for my first kids book. Gotta run......

No comments:

Post a Comment